Careers At ABA Your Way
Why Work with Us
At Aba Your Way we believe in both staff and client success above all else. Our contemporary approach is person-centered and believes that anything is possible. We believe in Aba reform. We support change in the delivery of behavior analytic services and that it begins with us.
Every learning opportunity is client led. You will experience play therapy and trauma informed care principles when working with your clients. You will be encouraged, challenged and provided opportunities from your coworkers. We encourage clients to reach their full potential and have fun while doing it. All members of the treatment team are equally valuable and are encouraged to grow. We strive to develop leaders!
To be successful in these roles, you will display a compassionate nature, empathy, and discretion in your work. You should have excellent communication and time management skills, and be able to develop and maintain relationships with clients, supervisors, and co-workers. You are flexible and genuinely encourage those around you to succeed.
Behavior Specialists / Registered Behavior Technicians
Behavior Specialists are responsible for assisting behavior analysts to implement behavior reduction and skill acquisition treatment plans. You will work 1:1 with the clients in home, community, and school settings. The Behavior Specialist’s role is a key element to client success. You will be responsible for monitoring client behavior, collecting data on client progress, and keeping consistent communication with your treatment team.
- Provide direct care to clients in a one-on-one or group therapy setting to implement skill acquisition and behavior reduction treatments as directed by the supervisor.
- Collect and record data on patient behavior.
- Maintain strict confidentiality
- Attend training to acquire further knowledge.
- Provide a safe and supportive environment for clients and their families
Mid Tier ABA Case Supervisor
As a mid tier aba case supervisor you will assist behavior analysts with case oversight. You will assist with writing and implementing treatment plans, monitoring data driven progress, and providing support and training to parents and behavior specialists. You will provide support and training to the treatment team, monitor progress and collaborate with the families to achieve client success.
A few key responsibilities
- Responsible for the health and safety of self and others using proactive and reactive strategies.
- Responsible for the programming and behavior plans for clients under the supervision of Behavior Analysts.
- Responsible for direct session delivery.
- Responsible for safeguarding the health and safety of the clients, including maintaining a physically safe environment and completing risk assessments as appropriate.
- Ensure that client progress data is collected
- Responsible for regularly communicating analysis with the case assigned Behavior Analyst.
- Responsible for ensuring accurate and appropriate data collection systems are followed and used as an effective assessment for learning tools
- Conduct regular observations of Behavior Specialists and provide continuous feedback.
- Responsible for providing training, both directly and indirectly
The behavior analyst is responsible for the planning and development of behavioral support programs. You will provide support and training to the treatment team, monitor progress and collaborate with the families to achieve client success.
A few key responsibilities
- Conduct comprehensive assessments (Functional Behavior assessments) and develop individualized treatment plans
- Write and implement behavior support plans
- Collaborate with staff, families and other professionals to ensure consistency of treatment and generalization of newly learned skills
- Analyze ongoing data effectively to make data driven decisions for client progress
- Train and monitor behavior specialists and mid level supervisors
- Provide parent education and coaching sessions